Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dots

| | 0 comments







This post represents the beginning of a new category: beauty. Let me just warn you that I'm not really keen on it, but I do try my best. Therefore I came up with this simple manicure inspired by Bassike.
The truth is I rarely paint my nails, because I often ruin them at school, but somehow this manicure survived all kinds of paint. I started by painting my nails white (very important to let them dry completely), then used some stickers and a puncher to make the holes for the circles. Final step: press the stickers on your nails and paint the circle (I chose black). Let it dry, remove the sticker and you're done and ready to go! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance