Monday, March 25, 2013

Outfit PTFashion Day 3

| | 5 comments







Earrings -  ReInvention (as seen here) // Coat - Zara // Sweater - (no brand) // Bag - Zara // Jeans - H&M // Platform Sneakers - H&M

White monochrome, what I wore to Portugal Fashion Day 3. I found this perfect white wool sweater the day before while cleaning up my atelier at school. Someone left it there between piles of paper and fabric. What a waste right? Couldn't believe my eyes when my teacher asked us if we wanted to keep it and I was like "Hell yeah, sure I do." I had been looking for an oversized, warm, white, wool sweater for ages and had never found the perfect one. Never thought I would get it for free during a cleaning afternoon! Sometimes it seems like a bit of luck really does exist. That sweater was waiting for me the whole time (not).


5 comments:

  1. such a huge fan of this, white looks amazing x
    skin-journals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a beautiful outfit.
    I love that you wear your minimal style with natural hair and makeup. It feels fresh and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance