Friday, August 9, 2013

Tåka·Mau

| | 1 comments





Photos by my sis and me

Some of you who follow me on Facebook might have already seen my Tåka·Mau earpiece, which I got for my birthday. I'm not much of an accessories girl, it's rare to see me wearing rings, earrings, necklaces, etc, because it always feels too much! Exceptions made, this earpiece can be discrete or the high point of an outfit, it all depends on how you stylish your hair and clothes.
Since I've had this blog I feel the urge to divulge portuguese brands; we have so many talented and sometimes underrated designers and artists, it's a shame not to post about them. Moreover the brand is fresh, clean, contemporary and above all: innovative. Each piece can be adapted to the user, therefore each piece is personal and right off the runway. 


1 comments:

  1. Queria Fi.lipa, acabei de descobrir o teu blog e não poderia estar mais in love! E essa earpiece é amor! Não conhecia a marca e estou completamente rendida! ;)

    cant-affordabirkin.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance