Wednesday, December 19, 2012

D.I.Y. Ribbon Necklace

| | 1 comments






*Photos: Nuno Vieira (here)*


I was looking at all the Christmas gifts as I noticed some of the ribbons were really pretty. My instinct made me put one of them around my neck and *pliiing* new idea for a D.I.Y. An easy one, like I love. You can just tie them around your neck or sew a button on one of the extremities and cut a buttonhole on the other. Ready in less than 5 minutes and it causes a great visual impact!

Hope you liked my D.I.Y. with a Christmas feeling to it!

xo,
Fii.

1 comments:

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance