Monday, November 18, 2013

Nostalgia

| | 3 comments






*Blogger is changing the colors of the photos* 

Photos by Catarina Reis
Edited by me

Biker Jacket - from a store in Camden (don't remember the name) // Dress - Next


Feeling like I'm going back to my 10th grade, when I bought this biker jacket in Camden and felt badass as f*ck. I remember wearing it everyday until it started breaking at the seams and I had to fix it. In the meantime my style suffered some alterations, therefore my once favorite jacket remained still in my wardrobe for a while. 
Two weeks ago I finally got the courage to pair it with one of my autumn must-haves: a black, tight dress. Turned out to be a huge success and appear in some photos for my friends' school project.
Sometimes recovering some of your old clothes can be even better and more refreshing than buying new ones!

3 comments:

  1. love the bouncy hair.. u remind me of the singer ST VINCENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.
    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything!

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance