Monday, May 6, 2013

BASSIKE // Pre Collection 13

| | 0 comments







*Photos from Bassike.com*

My crush for Bassike is far from being recent, actually I try to let it go since everything is just way too expensive for my wallet. Undeniably dreaming of wearing every piece from this Pre Collection 13. Sponsors, anyone?
//Pros: the materials, the cut, the shapes, the fitting, the proportions, everything seems so right and timeless. 
//Cons: no money whatsoever to spend. 
Moreover I can't help myself from imagining how soft and buttery that leather must feel or how appropriate that bomber jacket and relaxed masculine pants must be for a long day at work. Oh well, it's already late as I'm writing this, better rush into my warm, little, comfy bed and fall asleep with unreal new purchases filling my closet and mind.

Nighty-night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance