Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nicholas Alan Cope - Vedas

| | 0 comments





     Nicholas Alan Cope is THE contemporary master of photography! The photographs have a subtle classic touch, almost like Bernini's sculptures. Actually these models do look like sculptures carefully worked on, every pleat looks planned and strategically lightened. His work is almost too perfect to be human. Take a look at the rest here, it's worth your time!

xo,
Fii.

P.S.: I've already ordered the coat, because it was sold out at the store. In the next 3 to 5 days it will arrive and have a special place in my closet! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance