Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elionai Campos SS13

| | 2 comments











*photos from vogue.pt*

     Besides Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Elionai's show was definitely my favorite. The collection should have been presented on the main catwalk and not at Espaço Bloom! Yeah, the quality was that high. I couldn't believe my eyes! What a pleasant surprise. I had already seen other works by Elionai, but nothing like this one. It blew my mind out. So consistent, mature and with an incredible, almost haunting, sense of aesthetics. The fabrics were the right ones, the hair and the shoes matched the collection perfectly, and yes, I would pay to have a piece from it. The different layers, textures, clean look, structured, but at the same time delicate clothes... just perfect! This is modern, this is how fashion should look like, this is what I expect to be doing in a couple of years. Truly inspirational! Tell me what you think about it and check the whole collection here!

Congratulations Elionai!

xo,
Fii.

2 comments:

  1. super amazing collecion
    thinking of reblogging it

    yer blog is addiciting

    love the lay out and small phtos. i have a new fave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Feel free to reblog it!
      I'll try my best to keep posting interesting things. Xo

      Delete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance